Proverbs 31

I only wish that I could attain this in my lifetime. There are so many areas listed below that I fail in - sometimes daily. BUT, I am so thankful for God's forgiveness and when needed the forgiveness of my husband and friends. The problem is that I am always trying to do it in my own strength and in my time instead of God's. That is something that God is really working in my heart about. Let go and let God - so simple yet so hard!

____________________________________________________________________

The Seven Principles of the Proverbs 31 Woman


The Proverbs 31 Woman...

Pursues an ongoing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

Loves, honors, and greatly enriches the life of her husband, encouraging and supporting his leadership within his family and his church.

Nurtures the next generation, shaping and molding the children who will one day define who we are as a community and as a nation.

Creates a warm and loving environment for family and friends.

Is a faithful steward of the time and money God has entrusted to her.

Speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction as she encourages others and develops godly friendships.

Shares the love of Christ by extending her hands to help the poor and opening her arms to the needy.

0 comments: