A Christmas Tour

I can't believe the holidays have been here and gone already. I'm just now finding the time to sit down and share some of our Christmas traditions and decorations with you, so bear with me.

First, here is a little tour of my Christmas decorations:

Starting with the star of the season ~ our tree: (not the best picture of it, but I love it anyway)



The next best part ~ the mantle:



Some of my snowmen friends for you all to meet:





(I love this one, but it came out a little blurry, so I changed it to b&w)



This is one of my new guys this year:


Our new family ornament this year:



Emma's new ornament this year (I painted it for her):



I hope you enjoyed the little tour of my Christmas decorations. On to posts about cookies and gingerbread houses and such. See you soon!


1 comments:

Christina said...

Love your Christmas tree.
Your snowmen are all so adorable. I love the little guy with chain legs that dangle. Your mantle looks great too. Love the lights on it.

Look forward to seeing your other things too. I can't believe you *made* a gingerbread house---bravo!!!! I can only handle the kit houses. : )

Hope John is feeling better. I haven't left the house all week.