Talk About Lessons from the Darkness

I had no idea when I wrote my last post what the Lord had in store for us that week.

That night we had a pipe burst under our driveway. We didn't know it was under the driveway at first, but after a week and a half of digging and insanely high estimates from plumbers we figured out that we needed to just replace our waterline in a new place. My wonderful husband and some family and friends were able to run the line into the house via a different route, so that none of the pipe is under concrete now.

So, after staying with friends for a week and a half we have running water again with no leaks. A few things in our lives were delayed due to this, but God was so good to us along the way. Friendships grew and some were reestablished.

Praise the Lord!!

1 comments:

Wendy Blight said...

Julie,

It's Wendy Blight. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and sharing your heart and such sweet words of encouragement. I am especially thankful the Lord used what He laid on my heart to encourage you. I pray that the Lord will richly bless you and your husband on this next leg of your journey with Him. I pray that He will guide and direct each step, showing you He is real and present each and every step of the way.

Thank you for praying for Lauren. She is doing GREAT!!! It is a year long recovery, but her life is nearly back to normal with school, driving, and hanging out with friends. It is a wonderful blessings to be on the other side of this long journey!

Sweet Blessings,

Wendy